Below is a copy of our current tour newsletter. To subscribe to our newsletter, absolutely free of charge, please click here.
Tour Newsletter Dated January 16, 2018
Dear Vacations To Go Customer,In today's newsletter, I'll tell you about a cruise line that I think will appeal to many of our tour customers: Oceania Cruises. World-class cuisine, personalized service and destination-rich itineraries have won many repeat guests for this deluxe line. Its midsize ships call at more than 370 ports worldwide, often scheduling late evening stays and overnight visits.
Oceania is offering our customers exclusive pricing on select sailings, for discounts of up to 84%. Also receive exclusive shipboard credits of up to $800 per cabin on applicable departures. Shipboard credits are as good as cash on the ship and can be used toward onboard purchases not covered in the cruise fare, like shore excursions and spa treatments. Book by January 31. Click here for departures and rates.
Oceania's ships travel the globe. Choose a cruise of Alaska's Inside Passage that visits old gold rush towns and spectacular fjords and glaciers, or a Mediterranean sailing to gems like Barcelona, Portofino and Monte Carlo. Baltic voyages take in Scandinavian capitals such as Helsinki and Stockholm, and British Isles sailings spend time in scenic and historic spots like the Isle of Man, Edinburgh and Galway.
Caribbean cruises offer opportunities to enjoy the warm weather and beaches of such places as Cozumel, St. Lucia and Grand Cayman. Or discover a destination that's newly opened to American cruise visitors, Cuba, on sailings from Miami.
Other regions include Australia, New Zealand, South America, the Panama Canal, Africa, the South Pacific, Bermuda and eastern Canada and New England.
Oceania's six ships carry either 684 or 1,258 guests. Onboard life is unhurried and relaxed. Attend a lecture by a noted historian or former ambassador, or get a massage in the Canyon Ranch SpaClub. Dining venues range from a poolside grill to the sophisticated Polo Grill steakhouse. The larger Marina and Riviera are home to Jacques, featuring dishes by master chef Jacques Pepin, who is the line's executive culinary director.
Guests can pick up a few kitchen skills of their own in classes offered at the Culinary Center aboard Marina and Riviera -- learn how to create healthy, Caribbean-inspired dishes or master Argentine-style grilling, for example. In select destinations, Oceania also offers chef-led Culinary Discovery Tours that visit local markets and restaurants and include cooking demonstrations and classes.
Here are this week's Top 10 Oceania Cruises. All prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and subject to availability.
1) Bermuda, 11 nights departing Miami Apr 23, starting at $1,799, save 76%, FastDeal # 25431
2) Caribbean, 10 nights departing Miami Mar 18, starting at $2,099, save 72%, FastDeal # 17520
3) Transatlantic, 14 nights departing Miami Mar 28, starting at $2,149, save 79%, FastDeal # 17490
4) South America, 12 nights departing Buenos Aires Mar 21, starting at $2,199, save 78%, FastDeal # 24852
5) Caribbean, 10 nights departing Miami Feb 26, starting at $2,299, save 71%, FastDeal # 17676
6) Mediterranean, 10 nights departing Barcelona Apr 11, oceanview starting at $2,499, save 73%, FastDeal # 10203
7) Asia, 15 nights departing Bangkok Feb 19, starting at $2,599, save 84%, FastDeal # 12115
8) Tahiti/French Polynesia, 10 nights departing Papeete Feb 3, starting at $2,649, save 75%, FastDeal # 24259
9) Canada/New England, 16 nights departing Miami Apr 22, balcony starting at $3,999, save 76%, FastDeal # 25396
10) Panama Canal, 16 nights departing Los Angeles Apr 6, oceanview starting at $4,599, save 65%, FastDeal # 25385
Customers in the US and Canada can call us toll-free at 800-680-2858. For a list of our other toll-free numbers worldwide, click here.
For savings of up to 82% on ocean cruises, click here.
For river cruises up to 50% off, click here.
For discounts of up to 50% at hotels and all-inclusive resorts, click here.
For the lowest rates on Africa safaris from budget to luxury in quality, click here.
Please email me your comments, suggestions and questions at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will respond the same day.
If you enjoy our newsletter, please forward this email to family and friends.
Chairman & CEO
Vacations To Go